In this world of 1 billion people, there’s you and me. What if I never met you, what could have happened? Will destiny still take its course for us to meet?
We have been in this relationship for three years now and currently in a long-distance one. People wonder and would ask me, “How can you both manage this relationship when you are far from each other?”. The keys for still being together?
1. Trust – most basic in every relationship, without it, relationship is nothing.
2. Faith and loyalty – Faith that you will see each other soon and loyalty to partner, one-man woman or one-woman man.
3. Communication – This is one of the keys for a relationship to work. This is not just the typical skype or exchange of messages. It’s able to convey to your partner what your message is.
4. Appreciation – Never forget to say “thank you” or “I love you” to your partner. Even the littlest of things that your partner does, appreciate it. They would feel how much you value them and love them.
5. Put God in the center of your relationship – Trust me, this never fails.😉
These are just my thoughts and opinions. These may be true to some. But at the end of the day, the success of a relationship lies both in your hands.
**Do you agree or disagree? Would love to hear your thoughts on this blog! Feel free to comment or email me. A lovely day to you! ❤❤❤**